All the statistics used in this report were obtained using Kaspersky Security Network (KSN), a distributed antivirus network that works with various anti-malware protection components. The data was collected from KSN users who agreed to provide it. Millions of Kaspersky product users from 203 countries and territories worldwide participate in this global exchange of information about malicious activity. All the statistics were collected from November 2018 to October 2019.
The year in figures
- 19.8% of user computers were subjected to at least one Malware-class web attack over the year.
- Kaspersky solutions repelled 975 491 360 attacks launched from online resources located all over the world.
- 273 782 113 unique URLs were recognized as malicious by web antivirus components.
- Kaspersky’s web antivirus detected 24 610 126 unique malicious objects.
- 755 485 computers of unique users were targeted by encryptors.
- 2 259 038 computers of unique users were targeted by miners.
- Kaspersky solutions blocked attempts to launch malware capable of stealing money via online banking on 766 728 devices.
Fill the form below to download the Kaspersky Security Bulletin 2019. Statistics full report (English, PDF):
This post appeared first on SecureList – Kaspersky Lab’s Cyberthreat Research and Reports